I managed the SEO and Content strategy for a number of main websites under the ICS umbrella including Pulse, Pulse Community Healthcare, Bank Partners, Hobson Prior, Pulse Nursing at Home and ICS Health & Wellbeing. All websites require varying strategies and a hands-on approach to ensure value is added through my expertise. For all websites my priority is to raise organic and referral traffic and this is achieved in a number of ways.
• On-page elements such as keywords, meta information and title tags
• Off-page optimisation, building authoritative and relevant external links
• Technical improvements, which result in a superior user-experience
• Improving the current distribution model to increase visibility and circulation
• Using metrics such as pageviews, bounce rate, time on page and social engagement to measure the effectiveness of different content types
• Developing a company’s tone and style to create a perfect match with the targeted audience, resulting in increased engagement
Throughout my work, I remain conscious of the “Big Picture Goal”: bring in the highest possible traffic source of the relevant audience that result in tangible conversions.